Hand Cream Review - Greenland Mango

18:53

Greenland Mango Hand Cream Review

Hello princesses;
Today I decided to bring you a small review on a great product I found out last week. Normally I take my time with doing reviews, because I like to have a good grip on what the product can do and their pros and cons. However, I fell in love with this hand cream, and since this is not a regular thing for me, I came to tell you all about it.

Greenland Bodycare is brand dedicated to develop skincare and home cosmetics based on natural and organic ingredients, and it was founded in the Netherlands in the 90's. Not only that, but they also try to make the products smell heavenly, which certainly is the case of this hand cream.

My hands were damaged and the skin was quite dry, so much that it was starting to peel off, and I needed to take care of that. The only problem was that I could never find a proper hand cream, that was not only moisturising but didn't leave my hands feeling greasy and uncomfortable the entire day. After a lot of research, I found out that a lot of bloggers were raving about this brand and since it was affordable, I decided to give it a shot.

The reviews and promises were not lying; this hand cream dries off really quickly, leaving your hands really smooth and hidrated for more than four hours. I have a thing for mango scents, and when I smelled this, it was like going to Heaven. The smell stays on for a while, but of course not throughout your day. The texture is quite creamy and not lumpy at all, spreading nicely through your hands. Another plus is that you don't have to put a lot of it to cover your hands, a little bit goes a long way.

They have other products, and they do have hand cream in a small container that I will leave pictures for you to see. I was curious to try that one out, but it was a smaller one and at a bigger price, so I decided to leave it for next time.

If your hands are bruised though, I must warn you that it will give you a bit of a sting, but that happens with almost every product.

Since the Winter is coming, and your hands tend to crack and the skin gets awfully dry, I definitely recommend this to you. From 0 to 10, I give it a solid 8.5. The price, although it is lower than most truly good handcreams, it's still a bit more than the ones you find at the supermarket. It retails at 4.65€.

I hope this has been useful to you, and I will leave you with some pictures of the hand cream itself. 


See you on my next post.
Stay strong.

xx,
Sara.

You Might Also Like

0 comments